We operate a membership at Deerdale Off Road. The fee is £35 per year and this gains you access to the track at anytime of the day during the week including weekend.
You will also get your own membership card either through the post or givin to you at the next club meetings. Being a member gives you exclusive deals and offers through PBM Racing and RacePace RC. Please ensure you have your membership card and number to hand when ordering.
Further more when entering a club meeting you get a discount on race fees. It is £8 for a member and £12 for a non member.
If you want to know anymore information about membership please contract up through the Deerdale Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deerdaleoffroad1
How To Join
To join the club you have a few options
Option one and the preferred method. You can join online through the website. Simply click 'Join Deerdale Off Road' which is located on the user menu on the right hand side of the page. Or near the bottom if you are using a mobile device. Simply fill in the information on the page and go through the payment process. You can either pay via PayPal, Or you can pay via card within the paypal environment. And you're done!
Option two is to come along to a club meeting (please see events page for information on our race dates) See Chris in Race Control and fill out a form and pay then
Deerdale RC - Membership Rules
It is a requirement for members and drivers visiting our track to adhere to our membership rules.
- Please carry your membership card and BRCA licence with you at all times. ( this proves you are insured and entitled to race at this track)
- No one is allowed in the pit lane, on the rostrum or on the track unless you have a BRCA licence
- If you are a racer or wanting to do marshalling duties you must be a member of the BRCA for insurance purposes.
- No 5th/Large Scale to run on the track.
- No running of RC cars in the car park
- Please leave adequate room for emergency vehicles when erecting pit tents, tables and parking.
- Do not leave the gate open while you practice it has to be locked at all times.
- Fires and Barbeques are not permitted unless preauthorised by a member of the committee
- No alcohol to be consumed on or a round the track, any one intoxicated with be asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Any rubbish you create please take it home with you, we haven't got the facility to dispose of it - It is a requirement of our lease to the farmer to keep the area clean and tidy.
- Any abuse whether vocal or physical will not be tolerated any member or racer doing it will be asked to leave the track immediately and could be banned from the club. We would have no hesitation in calling the police if issues got out of hand.
- It is member’s responsibility to keep gate codes confidential and not pass them on to their friends, or let them tag along with members to use the track when they visit. If any member is found to be abusing their membership it could result in them being banned from the club.
- This facility is for your enjoyment have a great time whether practicing or racing.
See you all track side
Deerdale Off Road – Pit Lane Safety
Deerdale has a one way system in place when entering the rostrum/pit lane area during race meetings. .Drivers waiting for their next race wait in the warm up area and enter the rostrum using the right hand steps while drivers who have just finished their race leave the rostrum by the left hand steps. Pit crew then walk round the end of the trailer to enter the pit lane. When the race has finished pit crew walk down the pit lane to the car park area. But this is not followed by quite a few people.
This year we have had a few near miss injuries between pit crew/drivers leaving the pit lane after their race has finished and over anxious drivers/pit crew entering ready for the next race. We have had instances where drivers have barged past one another with disregard to any one who is in there way, the chance of being burnt from exhausts and skin burns from spinning wheels is an issue. There we have moved some of the pit lane fencing to ensure the one way system is not abused. This is for your safety so could every one abide by the system please.
Deerdale - RC Committee