- All entries have to be booked in online
- Race fees to be paid by PayPal.
- No entries or payment will be accepted on the day at race control.
- Booking in online finishes at 8.30 Sunday morning.
- Any problems see a race official.
- Drivers briefing will be done over the microphone from race control.
- This event is only open to drivers and immeadiate pit crew sorry but its not open to spectators.
- We cannot post paper results so the club will be operating the BBK LiveTiming system. You can find this on the website Results - Live Results. If you want to view the live timing in full screen please Click Here
Race Format for the day.
- We will try to have a practice round this will depend on the numbers booked in.
- Nitro buggy heats will run 12 mins with 2 min warm up.
- E buggy heats will run 12 mins with 2 min warm up.
- Both classes will be the best 2 rounds from 4 to count.
- Only one pit crew per driver allowed in the pit lane.
PPE and Safety
- The one way system of entering and leavening the rostrum and pit lane will be vigorously maintained.
- Drivers to provide there own Hi-Vis vest and sturdy gloves (not latex disposable) for when Marshalling, and sanatiser for their personal use.
- Drivers and pit crew need to provide there own face masks to wear at all times. Only exceptions to this are; You are in an enclosed space on your own or with people in your family, or support bubble. This includes. Tents, Gazebos, Motorhomes. Cars. Caravans
- Pit crew to stand by the side of the markers in pit lane which will be approx 1 meter apart.
Pitting and Car park
- When parking please space your vehicles out as much as you can.
- Leave the center area of the car park free in case the farmer or emergency services need access.
- If you pitting in tents are a team gazebo please ensure you maintain the recommended social distance.
- If you become ill or exhibit any of the covid 19 symptoms at the track please inform a track official and then go home.