- All entries have to be booked in online
- Race fees to be paid by PayPal.
- No entries or payment will be accepted on the day at race control.
- Booking in online finishes at 8.30 Sunday morning.
- Race control is off limits to every one except for Deerdale officials.
- Any problems see a race official.
- Drivers briefing will be done over the microphone from race control.
- This event is only open to drivers and immeadiate pit crew sorry but its not open to spectators.
- We cannot post paper results so they will be posted live on the Deerdale web site and Chris will photograph them and put them on our face book page.
Race Format for the day.
- There will be a maximum of 8 buggys per heat and may be mixed depending on attendance.
- We will try to have a practice round this will depend on the numbers booked in.
- Nitro buggy heats will run 7 mins with 2 min warm up.
- E buggy heats will run 8 mins with 2 min warm up.
- Both classes will be the best 2 rounds from 4 to count.
- Only one pit crew per driver allowed in the pit lane.
- Queries on results can only be made by text or e mail if absolutely necessary.
- There will be no bump ups.
PPE and Safety
- The one way system of entering and leavening the rostrum and pit lane will be vigorously maintained.
- Drivers to provide there own Hi-Vis vest and sturdy gloves (not latex disposable) for when Marshalling, and sanatiser for their personal use.
- Drivers and pit crew need to provide there own face masks for when in pit lane and on the rostrum.
- Pit crew to stand by the side of the markers in pit lane which will be approx 1 meter apart.
- Drivers on the rostrum will stand by the side of the markers provided which are 1 meter apart.
Pitting and Car park
- When parking please space your vehicles out as much as you can.
- Leave the center area of the car park free in case the farmer or emergency services need access.
- If you pitting in tents are a team gazebo please ensure you maintain the recommended social distance.
- Drivers and pit crew to maintain social distancing at all times around the car park and pitting area, a minimum of 1.5 meters unless wearing a face mask.
- If you become ill or exhibit any of the covid 19 symptoms at the track please inform a track official and then go home.